Friday, May 11, 2012

Medical Update

Joanna's had a rough couple of days, as they try to figure out the right meds in the right doses. She's still in the ICU. A little progress each day, but not what we'd hoped. Still, any progress is good, I say. She just has to work her way through this patch.


Our other daughter is staying at the hospital with her today so Livia could come home and get some rest. Five hours' sleep (maybe) in the past three nights isn't much.


I won't dwell on this, everybody has their problems, but it does make me feel a little better knowing there are folks all over the world pulling for her.

11 comments:

Fred Blosser said...

James, best wishes for Joanna's continued progress. There's nothing harder in life than having a child in the hospital.

Rick said...

Really sorry to hear that. She will be in my prayers.

RJR said...

Out here hoping for the best outcome, James.

RJR

Cullen Gallagher said...

My best wishes to your whole family, James.

Cap'n Bob said...

I can imagine what your going through. Hang tough. Best to all.

Ron Scheer said...

Both of us here at the Scheer manse pulling for you.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Hang in there and stay strong. You are all in my prayers.

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

All will be well soon. My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Best thoughts and payers, James.

Ed Lynskey

Charles Gramlich said...

We're thinking of her and of you all. Glad it is getting better, even if slowly.

Scott said...

Best wishes and a speedy recovery.