Friday, November 07, 2008

Hectic Week

Sorry no Forgotten Books post today. I just never got around to it. I've been writing a lot this week, plus there have been numerous details to deal with on the new house, which is getting closer and closer to being finished. Then there's the new series I'm in the process of creating with one of my editors (mostly his idea, but I'll be doing a lot of fleshing out on it). Earlier this week I had to go up to Denton, so of course I stopped at Recycled Books. Didn't find much this time, however, other than a few more William P. McGivern novels. I've been having more luck lately finding vintage paperbacks at Half Price Books, for some reason. So there's my week in a nutshell.

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks for the many weeks you do have one and darn, I'm jealous of having half-price books nearby.

Anonymous said...

There was a pretty fair sized nostalgia paperback buy done recently that was spread throughout the Tarrant stores.

James Reasoner said...

Michael,

Yeah, I figured that out when I was in your store last week and saw some that appeared to be from the same collection that I've been buying from the Ridgmar store. (You weren't there.) I've picked up quite a few of them and I'm sure I'll be buying more.