Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dust Devils Review




A lot of writers will tell you that if you're going to ignore the bad reviews, you really ought to ignore the good ones, too. That's probably sound advice . . . but golly, that's a nice review of DUST DEVILS from Bruce Grossman over on Bookgasm:


"Many authors have tried to duplicate the feel of the old Gold Medal classics, but usually are slightly off the mark. Not James Reasoner; his new one from Point Blank Press – DUST DEVILS – hits the bull’s-eye from page one. What starts out innocently enough takes some jaw-dropping turns in a taut 150 pages."


High praise indeed in my world, and I'm human enough to feel great about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review. Gotta get me a copy.

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more with a review than I did with that one. A fine book.