Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Checking In


After spending four days at the World Fantasy Convention in Austin, I come home, immediately get sick, and have to deal with a balky computer on top of it. But while I'll be posting more about the convention in days to come and also posting more pictures, I wanted to get at least one photo up while I can. This was taken by Billy Lee in the lobby of the convention hotel last Friday night, after the autographing. From left to right: Joe Lansdale, Bill Crider, Judy Crider, and me.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I definetely want to hear more about World Fantasy. I'm looking forward to some good write ups from the REHupa crowd in our next mailing.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Glad you made it back safe but sorry that you got sick in the process. Hope you're on the mend.