Monday, August 22, 2005

Anniversary

Sunday was our 29th wedding anniversary. To show you how special Livia really is, she figured out from reading my blog posts which of the 100 BULLETS trade paperbacks I didn't have and managed to come up with a copy of it somewhere.

We spent our 20th anniversary working frantically on a book proposal that an editor in New York had to have the next day, so we had to finish it up and get it overnighted to him. The day before our 25th anniversary, another editor called and wanted some revisions written and emailed to him the next day. For one of the few times in my career, I said no to an editor and told him he'd just have to wait until the day after our anniversary for the revisions. The 29th was simpler, no writing crises or anything. The only problem was that our electricity went out for a while, the third time in less than a week that the power has been out.

4 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Happy anniversary to two talented, good people. Twenty nine years is quite an accomplishment. The only thing I've been able to keep around for 29 years is my shorts.

mybillcrider said...

Happy anniversary, James and Livia!

Frank Denton said...

Just catching up on my blog reading. Belated Happy Anniversary to you and Livia. Anna and I just celebrated our 55th.

Juri said...

Happy anniversary!